Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation - Wexford, PA
About Performance UNLIMITED
Founded and owned by licensed physical therapist and Master’s-level exercise physiologist Dan Glatz, Performance UNLIMITED was created to offer a new kind of physical therapy. Interested in assisting the entire patient, not just the injury, Dan’s goal is to empower patients to reach their unlimited potential and to help them return to whatever activity they desire. By constantly staying educated on movement patterns, trunk control, stability and balance, Dan is able to help patients achieve significantly better outcomes in their quest to meet their individual goals.
Dan is a graduate of Mount Union College, where he earned his degrees in Sports Medicine/Athletic Training, and of the University of Pittsburgh, where he earned his PT license and his Master’s in exercise physiology. A professional in the health and fitness field for over 20 years, Dan has been involved in such positions as:
- Athletic Trainer for the Chicago Rush Indoor Football League team trials
- Athletic trainer for the Empire State Games in Ithaca New York
- Exercise Specialist for UPMC cardiac stress testing program
- Exercise Specialist for the Duquesne Club Health and Fitness Center
- Graduate Coordinator for the University of Pittsburgh Faculty and Staff Wellness Program
- Director of PHOENIX Rehabilitation
- Facility Director for CORA rehabilitation
- Facility Director of Med-Aid physical therapy
Dan also has a passion for helping children with disabilities. He has developed The Red Octopus program in Cranberry Township which is a sports training program for children with special needs based on their abilities and not their limitations. When not in the clinic, Dan enjoys spending time with his wife and four children.
If you’re ready to receive the kind of one-on-one, customized, data-based physical therapy that can truly help you achieve your peak performance, it’s time to start thinking bigger. Schedule your first appointment with Dan at Performance UNLIMITED today.
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.