Patient-Centric Physical Therapy
Physical therapy isn’t a pit stop you make before returning to work, sports, and daily life after you’ve sustained an injury. It’s an opportunity to truly heal, recalibrate, and become confident in your body as you move forward.
No one understands this better than Dan and his team at Performance UNLIMITED. The philosophy we put behind our physical therapy practice revolves around three basic precepts that will permeate every area of your treatment plan:
- Accessibility: We want you to share your questions or concerns with us because knowledge is a critical component of recovery. So we make ourselves available, and we’re responsive to your calls, texts, and emails.
- Maximizing Care: Insurance premiums are rising, but the time allocated for treatment plans is not. We manage care in the right direction, so you keep moving forward and make the most of the process.
- Quality of Life: We’re as invested in your recovery as you are. We want to return you to optimal health, that’s why we constantly assess goals and progress with an eye toward making you whole.
This is what rehab built on relationships looks like, and the results speak for themselves. If you’re ready to experience the Performance UNLIMITED commitment for all of your rehabilitative care, reach out to our friendly, knowledgeable staff and schedule your first appointment with us today!
PITTSBURGH's Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy
Patient-Focused Physical therapy
When you’ve sustained an injury as a result of playing your sport of choice, pain isn’t the only thing you might be dealing with. You may be feeling fear that you’ll never reach your peak performance level again, or that playing the game you love won’t ever be the same for you. That fear isn’t just painful -- it’s an obstacle to a truly successful recovery.
At Performance UNLIMITED, we understand that effective physical therapy for sports related injuries requires more than just a quick, surface-level session:
- Dan and his team provide manual therapy. That means they’ll show you exactly how you need to move, putting you into position and guiding you closely on a hands-on basis.
- You’ll only ever work with licensed physical therapists, not technicians. You’ll see the same therapists at every visit -- therapists who know your name, your goals, and your story on a personal level.
- Our team isn’t worried about getting you in and out the door. Our one-on-one approach allows us to take the time we need to understand your afflictions and develop an effective, individualized therapy plan.
- We’re not trying to get you out the door. We’re trying to get you back on the field! Our team works alongside you with the goal of reintegrating you into the sport you love with full confidence in your performance and safety.
When you receive the kind of care we provide at Performance UNLIMITED, your potential becomes unlimited as well. Schedule your first appointment with Dan and the team and begin the first step in your recovery journey.
PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR PERSONAL INJURY & AUTO ACCIDENTS
HANDS-ON APPROACH TO PHYSICAL THERAPY
Few things are more frightening or life-altering than a sudden accident that leaves you injured. Whether you’ve had a fall at home or you’ve been involved in an auto accident, unforeseen mental and orthopedic trauma can prove to be a major obstacle to getting you back on your feet with confidence.
At Performance UNLIMITED, we’ll take a hands-on approach to physical therapy for accident victims, identifying your pain and loss of mobility at the source and developing an individualized therapy plan that’s designed to target your specific areas of need. Dan and his team of licensed professionals will work with you to restore your body and mind, giving you a personal level of care that will result in a truly effective recovery and return to your daily life.
If you’re ready to find real relief and peace of mind following your injury, the team at Performance UNLIMITED is here to stand by you and help you achieve results. Don’t wait -- schedule your first appointment with us today.
Physical Therapy for Workers’ Compensation
Physical Therapy for the workforce
If you’ve been injured on the job, you’re likely focused on two things: receiving the compensation you require, and getting back to work as quickly and safely as you possibly can.ƒAt Performance UNLIMITED, we don’t just share these goals with you -- we also know that the best way to help you achieve them is to support you in a one-on-one, hands-on environment.
As part of our workers’ compensation physical therapy program, our team will:
- Provide therapy in a small, focused clinic with a hands-on approach.
- Strive to help you show progress within the first few sessions.
- Constantly monitor and update your progress with your goal in mind.
- Continue your care with the same provider you’ve grown to know and trust.
If you’re having difficulty navigating the complicated world of workers’ compensation, we’re here to help you with that as well. Dan and his team are highly knowledgeable about workers’ comp and passionate about patients receiving the support they need and deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started with the best physical therapist near me?
With Performance UNLIMITED, getting started is easy. Just schedule your first appointment using our online tool, and we’ll set up a time for you to meet with Dan and his team for your initial consultation, usually within 24 hours. We can’t wait to see you!
Do I need a referral to start physical therapy with Performance UNLIMITED?
No! It’s a common myth that patients need a referral to begin physical therapy, and the services we offer at Performance UNLIMITED are no exception. You have the freedom to choose your therapist and schedule an appointment with us whenever you like.
My insurance plan covers 20 visits of PT. What next?
While some patients feel confident in their recovery after a six-week period, others still feel they have work to do before they’ve truly made a full recovery. For patients looking for continuous treatment following their PT plan, we offer Post-Rehabilitation Programs to support you as you continue your journey.
Between PT vs OT, which is better?
Physical therapy is a highly-effective method of helping the body heal. The truth is, which type of therapy you require will depend solely on your individual needs and goals. When you meet with Dan and the team, we’ll work closely with you to establish those goals and develop the appropriate personalized plan for you.